Thursday, August 16, 2007

Our last day in China!!!

Well, It's 8:30 AM here on Friday morning, and I just checked in online for our flight home tomorrow morning.  We will spend the day doing last minute shopping, packing and going to the consulate to take our oath and make Quincy a US citizen.  We are so glad to be going home.  It's been real.  It's been fun.  But we're MORE than ready to come home.  Our flight gets in to SeaTac at 8:45AM on Saturday.  It's flight number NW 8 from Tokyo.  People are welcome to meet us, but I can't promise that we will be in the best state of mind, if we have minds left at all after 17+ hours in airports and on airplanes... And I have no idea how long it may take to get through customs, so you may end up waiting a bit for us.  But I think we'll be very excited to see everyone!
 
I've posted some more pics that have been typical of our journey here... Hope you enjoy them!
 
Bridget
 

No comments: