Thursday, August 2, 2007

Leaving for China TODAY!!!

The primary reason for this post is so that you could all see the fabulous picture of Trumpet trying to hide out in our suitcase.  I was re-packing last night and he kept hopping into the bag.  Do you think he wants to come with us?
 
We are leaving this afternoon, and are pretty much out of our minds with excitement.  I didn't go to bed until after midnight.  Those of you who know me, know that is WAY past my bedtime...  Then I woke up at 4:30 AM and couldn't get back to sleep.  We don't leave until almost 3PM and Jason and Jan are still sleeping, so I have some time to kill.  The result of this insomnia is several blog postings all at once, including a silly-cute cat picture!  They better wake up soon, or I may end up posting even sillier pictures...
 
Bridget

No comments: