Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Quincy gets a visit from the Hopps!

We got an email this morning that warmed my heart. I woke up at 4:30AM to check my email because Lisa had said they were going to get to meet Quincy at the orphanage. And they did!!!
I opened up my email and there was such wonderful news. They said he sits at the front of his class and seems very smart. He wanted to show them all of the toys and they played with cars for a while. They said he loves cars, so we'll have to bring some with us to break the ice.

Most importantly they found out that he has been told that he has a family. They are preparing him to be adopted, and he is excited to meet his new family. That eases SO many of my fears. Up until today, I was so scared that we wouldn't be ready and I was stressing about all of the little things. Now I just want to go get him. I miss him terribly and want my travel approval ASAP...

I'm finally getting excited again. The excitement had gotten hidden under all of the fear, but I'm ready now. I know that I can deal with whatever happens, whenever it happens, so I want it to happen NOW!!!

Bridget
7-12-07

No comments: